How do you make French Toast in various flavors and styles? These recipes will give you the answer, and it will be very much helpful to cook French toast nice and better.
How do you make French Toast in Salted?
Crispy Salt and Pepper French Toast Recipe
I wish that brunch could be a real thing and with starters Sometimes, mains, and desserts. So this Crispy Salt and Pepper French Toast would be perfect for Brunch and also for starters.
- Preferably day-old or stale 2 slices thick bread
- 1 egg
- Milk 1 tablespoon
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- green onions 1 tablespoon
- cilantro1 tablespoon
- butter or oil
- sriracha sauce to taste
Method to prepare
- beat together the egg, milk, salt, pepper, green onions and cilantro In a shallow bowl.
- Dip slices of bread into the egg mix allowing the bread to soak up the eggs.
- Melt some butter or a touch of oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add that soaked slices of bread and fry, flipping once, 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy it warm with Sriracha to taste.
How do you make French Toast with Salted Caramel
French Toast with Salted Caramel and Crème Fraiche
French toast with the use of salted caramel and crème Fraiche is a great combination and how do you make French toast with salted caramel to taste?
For the Caramel
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
For the French toast
- Eggs 4
- 1/3 a cup of whole milk
- 1 vanilla bean
- brown sugar
- Pinch salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons unsalted butter for frying
- 6 thick slices challah bread
- 1/2 a cup of creme fraiche or sour cream
To make the caramel:
- Blend sugar into fine powder or dust.
- Heat the water over medium heat In a pot.
- Carefully pour the sugar into the pot.
- In a few minutes, the water will boil away and then the sugar will begin to boil.
- The molten sugar turns to a light brown or caramel color and takes it and add the whipping cream and butter.
To make the French toast:
- In a big shallow bowl, combine the eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla bean, and sea salt. Beat these ingredients together.
- Heat the unsalted butter over medium heat In a frying pan.
- Dip those bread slices in the egg mixture, turning the bread to coat.
- Allow the egg mixture to drip back into the bowl and add the bread to the hot butter.
- Fry the bread for 1 minute per side, or until golden
- Serve the French toast in stacks slathered with the use of caramel and topped with a dollop of creme fraiche.
How do you make French Toast in masala style
Egg masala toast savory
Egg masala toast is a brilliant breakfast, or it can use as a snack recipe. It is almost similar to the French toasts and How do you make French toast in masala style, but it is a savory version of it.
• 2 beaten eggs
• 4 thick bread slices
• 1 1/2 cup of whole milk
• 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
• 1 – 2 finely chopped green chills,
• ground cumin 1/4 teaspoon
• 2 tablespoons of finely diced small onion
• ground cayenne pepper 1/2 teaspoon
• 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
• Salt and ground pepper, to taste
• neutral oil 1 – 2 tablespoons
• Small handful fresh cilantro, finely chopped
Method to prepare
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a large bowl, and add the onion, chili, spices and some salt and pepper to taste it well.
- Soak the bread slices in this mixture until it well coated.
- Heat a pan on a medium heat and add some butter or oil. When the oil is hot, fry the bread slices until it golden brown on both sides.
- The onion usually slides off the bread, so take a teaspoon and mix a bit of onion on the bread.
- Sprinkle over the fresh cilantro to garnish it well. Serve with tomato ketchup and hot chili sauce
- Total Preparation Time – 10 minutes
How do you make French Toast with hot chocolate
Hot Chocolate French Toast
This is an incredible style of preparing French toast, and you can use it as the breakfast and very much suitable for a dessert anytime.
- 8 slices of bread
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2-4 tablespoons of hot cocoa mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of coconut extract (it’s optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- Hot Cocoa Ganache
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 9 ounces chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or butter
- 2 teaspoons of instant espresso powder
- For topping
- coconut whipped cream
- toasted coconut
To make the ganache.
- Add the cream, coconut oil, and chocolate into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on 30-second intervals, stirring after each until smooth.
- Place this in the fridge for 30 minutes, but no longer. You want the ganache to drizzle.
To make the French toast.
- Microwave the coconut milk until getting hot (2-3 minutes). Stir in 3-4 tablespoons of hot cocoa mix. Let it cool 5 minutes.
- In the meantime get a pan and whisk the eggs, vanilla, coconut extract and salt together. Whisk in the hot chocolate.
- Grab your ganache from the fridge and spread the ganache over one side of all the slices of bread.
- Sandwich the slices and Place the sandwiches in the hot cocoa egg mixture, cover the pan and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Flip the sandwiches over After 15 minutes. Place back in the fridge for 15 minutes or let it sit overnight.
- Whenever you ready to cook the French toast. Heat a large griddle or skillet over medium heat and coat with butter and cook the French toast in batches until it is golden and crisp, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately with coconut whipped cream