Are you looking for something easy to cook with supporting to your health in your busy life, then the healthy French toast recipe/dishes give you the ultimate value to do it? New nutrition-infused breakfast ideas are always from healthy French toast recipe. Just try it and taste!
1st Healthy French toast recipe – Healthy Protein French Toast
Healthy Protein French toast is a great alternative to protein toast and a fun way for you to continue playing around with your protein powder in the kitchen. The sky is the limit to what you are going to top your protein French toast with. You can try maple syrup, nut or seed butter, or even bacon.
Making protein French toast is extremely easy and simple Just whisk a few very basic ingredients together
- vanilla 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 bread slices
- Whisk well the eggs, and milk together in a big bowl.
- Dunk the bread slices into that egg batter. Leave the bread to soak for 2 minutes.
- Add some coconut oil or nonfat cooking spray to a non-stick pan.
- Fry the batter-soaked bread one piece and one by one.
- Flip, plate, and garnish with topping as your choice
Maple syrup, calorie-free pancake syrup, nut butter, ham, bacon, or fruit. All go wonderfully well together.
Included Nutrition facts
Size of Serving: 3 slices
Yields of Recipe: 1 serving
Amount per serving
Fat 24.7 g
Carbs 44.4 g
Protein 42.3 g
2nd Healthy recipe – French Toast with Berries
French toast is an all-time favorite, and it’s yummy, comforting and flavorful! Often, the sad part is the standard serving of fried white bread always coated in simple sugar, and saturated fat is not a traditional health inducer. So the healthy French toast recipe like French toast with berries will be an important and valuable, healthy recipe for you!
French Toast Ingredients
- ½ cup of unsweetened Vanilla
- 2 white Egg
- Egg Yolk 1
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Vanilla
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- Canola Oil Spray
- 4 slices of bread
- ½ cup of Blackberries
- ½ cup of juice Orange
- ½ tsp. Orange Zest
- 2 T cup of Agave Nectar
- Roasted Beet 1 (diced)
- ½ tsp. of cinnamon
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 1 cup (diced)
French toast Directions
- Mix the eggs, milk, salt, vanilla and cinnamon together in a medium bowl.
- Place those bread slices in a deep dish and pour that egg mixture over the bread. Let it sit for a few minutes until you prepare the topping for the toast.
- Spray oil to the frying pan and cook on each side about 2-3 minutes per side until getting brown.
Place those orange juice, beets, blackberries, agave, orange zest, and cinnamon in a saucepan and boil on a medium heat.
Get 2 pieces of French toast and top with ½ a cup of diced sweet potatoes and ¼ a cup of the blackberry-beet mixture and serve!
3rd Healthy recipe – coconut cream pie French toast
Who needs dairy whenever you have coconut milk? That’s the secret ingredient in this healthy French toast recipe and that’s reminiscent of the coconut cream pies you loved as a kid. Coconut flakes and maple syrup make this to feed and wow a brunch crowd.
- 1 cup of full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup of agave nectar, maple syrup or honey
- 3 Tbsp. raw sugar
- 7 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 4 slices of thick bread
- 2 Tbsp. vegan butter or coconut oil
Optional Toppings: Coconut whipped cream
Toasted coconut flakes
- Whisk together the coconut milk, almond milk, vanilla extract, 3 Tbsp. Sugar, agave nectar, sea salt, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Arrange your bread in a shallow and pour the egg mixture, Cover and refrigerate at least 4-6 hours
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F and Heat one large oven-safe pan over medium-high heat and add butter or coconut oil.
- Sprinkle some raw sugar onto the bread slices. Place the bread in the pan sugar side down and cook until golden brown.
- Transfer the pan to the oven until cooked through about 12-15 minutes until getting dark golden brown color.
- Remove from oven and Serve with coconut whipped cream, toasted coconut flake, and maple syrup.
4th Healthy recipe – Healthier Pumpkin French Toast
One of Crazy amazing Healthy French toast recipe is Vitamin-rich Pumpkin French Toast and it made healthier by using egg whites.
- 3 pieces of Bread
- egg whitesn 2
- 2 Tbsp. of canned pureed pumpkin
- ¼ a cup of milk
- ⅛ tsp. of cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. of pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. of sugar
- Whip egg whites lightly with a whisk in a bowl. Add pumpkin, milk, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and sugar together to Beat.
- Heat a skillet or griddle to medium heat and Spray some butter
- Dip bread one at a time, into the egg mixture and Flip over to coated well
- Drip off bread and then place on hot skillet. When browned, carefully flip over to Brown on another side.
- Serve it immediately with syrup or fruit and enjoy!
5th Healthy recipe – Vegan French Toast
This vegan Healthy French toast recipe fries up quite nicely with the coconut milk, maple syrup, and banana batter. This recipe is more awesome than the “regular” French toast. This is the ultimate upgrade to the Healthy French toast.
- 4 or 6 Pieces of Day Old Bread
- ¾ Cups of Coconut Milk
- Large Banana 1
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Maple Syrup 1 Tablespoon
- Vegan Butter, or Coconut Oil for frying
- Add the coconut milk, banana, vanilla, a bit of maple syrup, and cinnamon Into blends well. If it is too watery, add more banana and blend again.
- Heat up the pan to about medium and add some butter. Pour the French toast dip into a shallow bowl with the slices of bread.
- Dip the bread in and coat both sides when pan looks ready.
- Fry the bread until getting brown.